Friday, March 1, 2013

GY.entertainment: Puerto Rico's NEXT BEST THING!





The upcoming entertainment trend in Puerto Rico will be GY.entertainment Company. This innovative entertainment company will transform the island’s industry by introducing into the event market a dual-operation company where not only clients will enjoy exclusive events, but also will have the opportunity of booking professional event consulting services.

What is different about GY.entertainment? The company’s events will be toured around the island. All Puerto Ricans will have the opportunity of assisting and enjoying GY.entertainment’s events. These events can be social parties, live concerts, cultural activities, and family events, among others. About the consulting services, the company will provide the best-personalized service to transform the clients’ ideas and dreams into reality and unforgettable experiences.

Starting operations in San Juan, Puerto Rico soon, GY.entertainment will first impact the metropolitan area of the island. Gradually it will impact neighboring areas as the company expands and reaches the whole island’s territory. The best characteristic about the market is that Puerto Ricans love parties and different entertainment activities to enrich their free time. This gives the company the availability of coordinating different types of events aimed to fulfill their entertainment necessities.

CEO Gloriana Yaret Garcia is more than excited to start running the business. Her years in the industry have given her the opportunity of understanding how the Puerto Rican event market is behaving, and to acknowledge that it is in the need of innovation. It is her biggest motivation to become the next leader in the Puerto Rican entertainment industry.

Venues like the Coliseum of Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico Convention Center, Aguada’s Convention Center (in the Westside of the island), local venues, collages, universities and nightclubs are some of the places where the company’s exclusive events will be held. For the consulting services, the venues will depend on the clients’ requirements. Note that for these services the client will enjoy the company’s warranty of receiving an excellent planning process.

So, be part of the GY.entertainment experience, and enjoy Puerto Rico’s entertainment next best thing!

3 comments:

  1. Quite an amazing post. For any event it is important that you book the right spot. Nowadays Eventup.com is offering great discounts. From this spot we are also planning to book meeting space San Francisco venue from our promotional seminar and lunch party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD 185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. real testimony and good news !!!

    My name is Mohammad, I just received my loan and has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to the Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady Jane about the Dangote Loan Company requirements and Jane told me that if I had all the requirements that my loan would be transferred to me without delay

    And believe me now because my Rp11 billion loan with an interest rate of 2% for my Coal Mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account, this is a dream to come, I promise Lady Jane that I will tell the world is this true? and I will tell the world now because this is true

    You don't need to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

    for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com and contact Dangote Loan Company for your loan now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete