Monday, January 14, 2013

Angelo Meneguzzi & Andrea Cockerton: International Business Plan Experts



Many business experts worldwide have taken the responsibility of professionalizing in business plan completion and execution. One of these professionals is Angelo Meneguzzi. Specializing in international business and technology strategies, he has collaborated with many worldwide companies. His contribution with professional advises and business plans have helped these companies to improve their production and enhance revenue. Some of these companies are ABC News and Disney.

Investors are key parts in business development. One of the things Meneguzzi has emphasized is the importance of building business plans to get investors. This document is a key component because it summaries the essence of the company, shows the benefits investors will earn becoming part of the company, and the industry opportunities. Investors always consider benefits. Another critical component Meneguzzi highlights –that investors like in a business plan- is seeing that the business is aware of the target market they are aiming.

Andrea Cockerton
A second business expert and advisor is Andrea Cockerton. According to her LinkedIn profile she is responsible of working as a fundraising consultant, helping 500 entrepreneurs through business workshops and ideas development. As an expert, she has enjoy memberships in recognize companies like Microsoft and the MIT Enterprise Forum. One her biggest contribution to the business world is cofounding Brick Handbag. This company is aimed to bring self-defense training for women. 

Within her opinion about offering a business plan for investors she mentions the importance of asking for money in time before there is no cash left. Other business plan critical components important for investors highlighted by Andrea is showing the company’s capacity of executing its goals, and its growing opportunities.

All these components are considered key elements because they demonstrate that the business is prepared to adapt to any changes that the market might suffer and still be successful. Investors then will see that they will not incur in risks investing in the company. They are also important because it will show investors that their collaboration will be worth it, profitable and that the company has true availabilities of being successful. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD 185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimonio real y buenas noticias !!!

    Mi nombre es Mohammad, acabo de recibir mi préstamo y me transfirieron a mi cuenta bancaria, hace unos días solicité a Dangote Loan Company a través de Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), le pregunté a Lady Jane sobre Dangote Loan Company requisitos y Jane me dijo que si tuviera todos los requisitos, mi préstamo me sería transferido sin demora

    Y créanme ahora porque mi préstamo de Rp11 mil millones con una tasa de interés del 2% para mi negocio de Coal Mining acaba de ser aprobado y transferido a mi cuenta, esto es un sueño por venir, le prometo a Lady Jane que le diré al mundo que es esto ¿cierto? y le diré al mundo ahora porque esto es cierto

    No es necesario que pague tarifas de registro, tarifas de licencia, cumpla con Dangote Loan Company y obtendrá su préstamo

    para obtener más detalles, comuníquese conmigo por correo electrónico: mahammadismali234@gmail.com y comuníquese con Dangote Loan Company para obtener su préstamo ahora por correo electrónico Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete